WREN Christmas Party
When: Saturday, 14th December 2013. 7.30 - 11-sh pm.
Where: Relish, Foundry Court, Wadebridge
Tickets: £9 each (£10 non-members) - available from the Energy Shop. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis - there is a limited number so buy now to avoid disappointment! The shop is open 11-3 Mon – Sat, and we need payment in advance for numbers, but please call us on 01208 812992 or reply to this email if you would like to buy tickets but can’t get to the shop when open, we’ll find a way to sort it.
Party tunes selected by DJ Wiley Parker
Finger buffet and Pay Bar - see below.
Example Finger Buffet menu
- Toasted pitta breads
- Vegetable crudités
- Bowls of crisps
- Tins of bread.
- Black Olive Tapenade
- Pea & Mint dip
- Beetroot dip
- Cream cheese, sundried tomato & pesto
- Cream Cheese & roasted red pepper
- Duck rillettes & red onion marmalade
- Baked fig, blue cheese & walnut
- Sautéed herby mushroom & Gruyere
- Smoked Mackerel Pate
- Plus a quiche and a selection of sliced salami & hams….
- Wine & beer will be available from the Pay Bar:
- Skinners Brewery: Betty Stoggs, Cornish Blonde, Jingle Knocker & Skindog lager.
- Wine by the bottle or glass: Moko, New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Tabali, Chilean Merlot.
Major award for WREN director
Wadebridge Renewable Energy Network’s Stephen Frankel picked up a top accolade at the 10th annual South West Green Energy Awards on Tuesday, 26th November.Read more...
Wadebridge Energy Futures - Our town, our energy, our choice. What was your view?
Wadebridge people have given a resounding thumbs up to their town recapturing the innovative spirit of earlier years.
WREN Community Fund give-away
Ten local groups have been awarded cash grants totalling £5,000 from the WREN Community Fund give-away.