WREN supports local schools in their efforts to raise awareness about sustainability and a low carbon future. This has included:
- creating presentations for the School Environment Days
- taking part in School Assemblies
- talking to Pupil Councils and Eco Committees
- raising funds for and supporting workshops about Energy Efficiency, Renewable Technologies and Climate Change
- consulting with pupils about how they would like to see their town develop, and in particular how they would like to see the profits from renewable technologies spent.
- developing and visualising ideas for saving energy at school and at home.
- running a currency design competition
If you are a local school and would like to work with us, please phone 01208 812992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org